Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to create sequences of accent LED??

Default How to create sequences of accent LED??

Hi, I need your help to try to figure out how to program a sequence of 4 accent LED PCV3 . Unfortunately I tried to translate the instructions of the manual but I just can not figure out how.
    For example : I would like the second accent LED lighting
    crystal pulse and when you turn the blade is always on , but letting the momentary switch on first LED accent is always pulse . How should I do ???
    Thank so much!!!

Friends , I have no hope of solving my problem?
    Bye

Why don't you put your momentary switch LED on the 3.3V pad and then you can have all four accent pads available to do what you want.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Of course! That's what I did. My problem is to understand how to create a sequence of LED accent as indicated in the manual of pcv3 from page 34: Accent LEDs sequencer.
    Four LEDs can produce 16 different patterns; for the sake of editing the sequence we
    limited the sequencer to 32 stages...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi LV426 View Post
    Of course! That's what I did. My problem is to understand how to create a sequence of LED accent as indicated in the manual of pcv3 from page 34: Accent LEDs sequencer.
    Four LEDs can produce 16 different patterns; for the sake of editing the sequence we
    limited the sequencer to 32 stages...
    It seems pretty self explanatory to me. You should wire it up outside the hilt, and experiment with the configurations until you get the hang of it, and how to configure things. I don't know what your specific problem is.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Forgive me , the problem is just how to configure the file txt ! For example, the set value 65535 to the stage 05 , how do I use if I want to set the values ​​of new stadiums over the first 4! I do not know what to write about next stages! For example, you can attach a photo of your own configuration txt ?

Pages 34 and 35 go over that. on the s(number)=0000 lines, you define which LEDs you want on and off "0" = off, "1" = on, and on the d(number)=50 lines, you set the delay between the last sequence and the next sequence. You repeat the process, and when you want the whole pattern you programmed to repeat, you use the 65535 value. What do you mean by new "stadiums"?

I think you really just need to sit and experiment with it to get use to doing it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Sorry , the fault of the translator : first wrote STAGE successfully , and then stadium. Wondered an example to understand how to program more than 5 stage ... but that's okay . Thank You!

If you want more than 4 stages, then just add more lines like the first four. Notice that the lines start with S00 or S01 or S02 (also D00, D01, D02). Just keep increasing that number for each stage. Stage 5 would be S05 and D05, stage 6 would be S06 and D06, etc.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Ok, but wanting to give an example : I have 4 accent LEDs , the first use it for secondary switch and the second for the crystal . I set up in 2000 of delay on the second accent LED to make last longer crystal, but when this is turned on, the secondary switch remains off and on again only when you turn off the crystal . But I can do so that the first accent LED continuous pulsing even when the second LED is turned on for a longer time?? Is it possible?