Thread: US internals + TCSS parts?

Default US internals + TCSS parts?

Hello everyone! Well, I currently don't have the smarts or cash to build my own internals, however I do have two US internals, full with soundboard and LED with Quick disconnects. What I'm wondering is if a obsidian sound board and LED would fit in these parts?

MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 22

Hilt Style 1 (7" Double female threaded connector) Hilt Style 1 (7" Double female threaded connector)

Ribbed / Choke Combo Ribbed / Choke Combo

I plan on buying two of each of these and making my own staff, however I'm not sure the internals would fit. Does anyone know?

ID of these parts are 1.5" , just measure your US guts and compare. As for the led set up I can't help you as Tim's blade holders are made fro his heat sinks, so re-wiring to get the US led to fit a MHS heat sink maybe needed. Only sabers I got form US were stunts so I never handled their sound cards before, however their led set ups seem a little ruff so re-wiring is recommended even if they fit just my opinion.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

The ID's are 1.25" NOT 1.5".
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

sorry I miss understood the description of the part

"Double threaded hilt for Modular Hilt System. Both ends are female threaded. Little under 1.5" OD with a overall length of 7". "

missed the under part.

The little under is for the OD (outer dimension) which is 1.45 (to allow for it to fit inside a 1.5 inch sink tube. The ID (Inner Dimension) is 1.25. I do know that some of the Ultrasaber sabers use MHS compatible threading so I would assume their internals are designed to fit in an MHS setup (barring the LED holder comment above).

-goes back to school-

Good thing I measure everything before I work on it. My reading skills have gotten soft.