Thread: Clocking washer for V2 Blade Holder

Default Clocking washer for V2 Blade Holder

I didn't like my initial blade holder so got a different one for my saber. Needless to say the holder doesn't line up with the switches properly. Does anyone know of something like the clocking washers for the V2 blade holders?

There aren't any in the store as of now. If it's not too bad, you could try Madcow's sanding trick.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I was thinking about that, wasn't sure how it would work with the heat sink inserted.

You remove the heatsink.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Get it to align without the heat sink and then if adding it changes the alignment sand it as well.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop