Thread: 1st saber (semi) complete

Default 1st saber (semi) complete

All MHS except the o-rings, which came from my local auto parts store (@ 3x Tim's price here, won't make that mistake again).

Blade holder 8 with a little copper metallic powder coat, main body 2, pommel 4 w/ insert 12, blue momentary AV switch, a tall bezel for the
    AV switch, a momentary to latching converter, royal blue rebel star, 14500 Li-ion battery & a dummy cell inside the dual AA holder sold here,
    + some MWS cables & heat shrink tubing to bring it all together. Sorry for bad image quality, the "camera" is a Gen 4 iPod Touch.

In a couple days I will be buying a Corbin quad wrap blade, as well as a NB v2 (so long as it's in stock) to truly make it complete.

Looks good so far.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Nice work, simple and gets the job done. If this is your first you may find your self expanding on the design as you go along. This hobby can be pretty addictive I'm sure you have read that a few times so far. My opinion is that a good start is a simple one. After doing a few complex builds you will look at your first and say "okay I started with this, now I'm here"
    Again nice work I do like the simple hilts.