Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Working Out Switch Placement

Default Need Help Working Out Switch Placement

this is a bit of an issue as i dont see how i can fit a 3.7v li on battery, nano biscotte, resistors and 1 av switch and a 2.1 jack in this design without it looking terrible someone please help!! I understand that cram fu will be needed and i am preparing myself.
    thanks in advance.
    edit: it is 9.81'' long.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by obi-wan keN00Bi; 09-07-2014 at 08:10 AM.

What is the momentary switch for? The NB only uses a single activation switch. There are no aux button connections.

just read through the manual again it takes my brain a few days to retain important information haha

You could use a box like box 9 to hold your av and recharge and have the service for the box done on your hilt on the grenade part? Your cramfu will have to be strong too. The inner diameter of the grenade is smaller than the regular parts
    Last edited by snilam; 09-07-2014 at 08:49 AM.

reckon i could fit one of these in? http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MH...kers-P892.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by snilam View Post
    You could use a box like box 9 to hold your av and recharge and have the service for the box done on your hilt on the grenade part? Your cramfu will have to be strong too. The inner diameter of the grenade is smaller than the regular parts

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan keN00Bi View Post
    reckon i could fit one of these in? http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MH...kers-P892.aspx
    Fit that in where? In the grenade section?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

no, well kinda, from the pommel (the speaker end) to about half way to the grenade section (5inches)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Fit that in where? In the grenade section?

No. The grenade section is slight smaller than the rest of the parts.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

hmmm, any adjustments i can make to get it to fit? or just go without it?

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan keN00Bi View Post
    hmmm, any adjustments i can make to get it to fit? or just go without it?
    What was the idea behind your design?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines