Thread: Ready to go?

Default Ready to go?

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...9&d=1406925975

I should have the 2.2ohm 2w resistor but in the shop was only a 2.2ohm 5w! Can I use the 5w one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SWEGirl; 08-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.

5w will work, It's always ok to go higher on the Watts, but never go lower! the only downside to the 5w is it is a little bigger...

side note, I can't seem to make your image larger so i can't see what your doing...

it may be a good idea to edit the post and add some details like LED type and color, battery, switch, and all the other goodies you are including
    "NO! This one goes here, that one goes there"-H.S.

Saber building in a nut shell, as told by a smuggler

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar-Gnar Gin View Post
    5w will work, It's always ok to go higher on the Watts, but never go lower! the only downside to the 5w is it is a little bigger...

side note, I can't seem to make your image larger so i can't see what your doing...

it may be a good idea to edit the post and add some details like LED type and color, battery, switch, and all the other goodies you are including
    Fixed the pic so u should be able to see it now. Thanks for the input on the resistor

You should get yourself a Photobucket account, this way you can post your pictures there and just post the link to them here. This way we'll be able to see what you're doing better.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You should get yourself a Photobucket account, this way you can post your pictures there and just post the link to them here. This way we'll be able to see what you're doing better.
    Ill look in to it Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SWEGirl View Post
    Ill look in to it Knight
    You can just call me FJK, everyone else does.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Haha okey