Alright Ladies and Gentlemen you guessed it. First Saber. But before you roll your eyes and say here we go, I just want you to know I have read through the forums for weeks and cannot figure this out. I've done dozens of tests with the switches and PC but I still cant get it to start up right.

Here is the gear I am using:

PC V3
2 AA 3.6v Li-ion batteries
2w 28mm bass speaker
deep red rebel LED
16mm latching switch with red LED
16mm momentary switch with blue LED

So the speaker, LED, and sound effects all work when I put the batteries in and the normal start sounds play followed by the soft hum. However, when I tried wiring in the switches and powering them up the saber would beep like it had a heart beat or would sporadically start up and turn off. The LED and speaker wouldn't be in sink either. And then there's this weird animal sound. When I press the swtiches the weird things I said before would happen and Im just frustated.

I think my issues lie in how I am wiring the switches. I have no idea how to wire them. Every diagram I've found I have tried and it hasn't worked. Can someone please point out the obvious thing I've been doing wrong and explain how to wire the switches correctly?