Thread: NB Tri-Rebel resistor check and wiring check.

Post NB Tri-Rebel resistor check and wiring check.

So this is my first time working with a non-economy board(also first tri-rebel), and pretty excited about the ease at which the NB looks like it will wire together. Im going to be wiring my NB up like the first diagram, but with the tri-rebel and FoC from the second diagram. 2 questions:

My setup:
    3.7v battery
    b/b/w tri-rebel
    b+b wired in parallel
    w wired to PEx

1)are my resistors correct?
    -2x http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/1o...istor-P12.aspx for the blue die (i've heard rumors that you don't need resistors for 3.4Fv on NB do I even need them? If I do need the resistors can I do one like the diagram? or do two?)
    -1x http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/1o...istor-P21.aspx for the FoC white die

2)parallel is the only way to wire for my battery setup, correct?

Thanks for all the help as usual, I love y'all!
    "NO! This one goes here, that one goes there"-H.S.

Saber building in a nut shell, as told by a smuggler

1. Yes, you should use resistors. You would need one for each die (two for the two blues). You could use the 1 Ohm, 2W for each of 3 dice. That one would work for blue and white.

2.Correct.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 07-23-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com