Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your order from tcss has shipped.

If your USPS packages are not arriving on time, it is due to the irrational policies of the Post Master General who is consolidating facilities with no regard to customer service. If your packages are arriving late, please contact your elected officials to complain about the enforced consolidation of postal facilities.

I don't think this is a place for politics Craig...
    "NO! This one goes here, that one goes there"-H.S.

Saber building in a nut shell, as told by a smuggler

Sorry. Just an explanation, no politics involved.

My box of parts arrived earlier today, and it exceeded all my expectations. I'm currently under the influence and having trouble with the mobile site, but tomorrow after work I will have photos up.

Patience is all it takes. My stuff arrived Saturday.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I really wish I would have found TCSS before I ordered my first lightsaber. I bought one from one of the other companies we don't talk about, and in less than a year, it broke down.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Avarice View Post
    I really wish I would have found TCSS before I ordered my first lightsaber. I bought one from one of the other companies we don't talk about, and in less than a year, it broke down.
    Yeah, unfortunately many make that mistake.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

This is what I came up with
    http://imgur.com/a/Qk9Hc
    Last edited by Darth Avarice; 07-08-2014 at 08:27 PM.

That's a good start. We all have to start somewhere.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines