Thread: Would this be the correct wiring for the nano biscotte v2

Default Would this be the correct wiring for the nano biscotte v2

is this the wiring setup.jpg

Would this be the correct wiring if I was to use the nb header on a v2 of the nano biscotte if it is'nt correct could someone show a diagram under neath. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bionicmad View Post
    is this the wiring setup.jpg

Would this be the correct wiring if I was to use the nb header on a v2 of the nano biscotte if it is'nt correct could someone show a diagram under neath. Thank you
    First, Welcome to the Forums.

The diagram you have is wrong. The NB doesn't use a BuckPuck.

Go to this board http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...-Nano-Biscotte and look around I'm sure you'll be able to find a diagram you are looking for.

You can also use the wiring diagrams in the manual.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 05-26-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

thanks I just wanted to know if the diagram was wrong also it will be running on 6v what kind of resistor would be needed. I chose the buckpuck so that the led would'nt burn out.
    Last edited by bionicmad; 05-26-2014 at 02:04 PM.

You can't use 6V with a NB board. So it's basically a choice of one or the other - you can use either a BuckPuck (and have no sound) or use a NB without the BuckPuck and have sound. If you want to use a NB your best bet is to get a 3.7V Li-Ion battery locally in the UK.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

thank you thats all I needed to know.