Thread: Random Costume Question

Default Random Costume Question

So I FINALLY got me a full Jedi costume after all these years, well, the belt isn't complete yet. I ordered the costume off Amazon but NOTHING is Rubies made so no worries there. But I was wondering if the costume would be welcomed. I wont be posting my costume though until after I get my personal saber ordered and done which wont be until sometime after June or July due to Comic Con and concerts. Its nice Earth tones, came with a good robe for once, its a nice dark brown, its not an Obi-wan replica costume more of the generic Jedi type. So let me know on this. =] I'll try to get full shots. If you guys don't mind me using a stunt saber from another company though then that'd be cool too, I just wont say their name. I will be doing a new stunt build during the summer though. Hope you guys will like my build. =] Its either going to be a Rebel Green or Cyan depending on what shade the Cyan is at right now. Its just going to be a stunt, 4 AAA battery and 1000mA buck puck set up type thing. Finally got my final hilt design too unless new MHS parts come out by June or July.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

You can post your costume here when it's done. That is what this section is for.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I bought it pre-made for we have no tools nor we had no time to make an entire costume before June. But it looks good either way. I'm going to add more velcro to the obi so it fits better and add some under the tunics on the shoulder area because they keep sliding off. I'm getting more hang of how the costume goes together though.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

dosent matter if you bought it, dosent matter if you made it. If you are happy in it that's all that matters