Just got a Nano Biscotte v2 for my hilt, wired it up, everything is working great, but the swing sounds keep playing repeatedly. I disconnected power, backed up the card (ctrl+c/ctrl+v), formatted, and copied the files back over (ctrl+c/ctrl+v), replaced the card in the board, connected power, removed kill-key, powered up, and the swing sound repeats over and over with the hum. I can get a clash sound, which overrides the hum+swing combo, but it goes back to hum+swing.

I'm using 3xAAA in a 4xAAA holder with a dummy cell (until I can order some li-ions), with an LED string blade resisted and a custom momentary button. I can upload pics of my wiring if you like. The board is positioned mid-hilt, with the 20mm prem speaker (from the Shop) in the pommel, and I had heat shrink tube/wrap over the board so it wouldn't contact with anything until I could make a PVC holder for it, which I removed for troubleshooting just now with no difference. I can open the hilt, expose the board, and it will play the swing sounds repeatedly sitting on the table. Only thing I can think of is maybe vibrations from the speaker or a bad swing sensor on the board.

Any ideas guys?