Thread: Greetings all!

Default Greetings all!

Greetings!

I've been lurking around the TCSS forums for a couple of weeks, and finally decided to post.

My name is Matt, and I've always been an all-around Sci-Fi addict - especially in regard to Star Wars. In the past I've owned a ton of Star Wars collectibles, figures, toy lightsabers, etc. Now my 4 year old boy is starting to get in to Star Wars, and it has rekindled my addiction!

So, now I'm joining forums; I'm researching lightsabers/blasters; I'm researching creating astromechs; I'm researching outfits; I'm pricing new dremels, soldering stations, drill presses, lathe, mills, ETC.!!!! Addiction is back with a vengeance.

I'm here to learn, and enjoy the company of the community.

Thank you for having me,
    -Matt

Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take your time and read up on everything.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Welcome to the Forums! Make sure you take your time and read up on everything.
    Thank you for the welcome; I'm already digging in to the articles, and tons more to go.

Tons of things to learn from here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy reading them!

Welcome and have fun!
    Clicky Sig =>

Hi Matt,
    I hope you get to make some great sabers etc, and memories, between yourself and your son. Hope you both get to enjoy watching Rebels together, there is a great Astromech droid in that, as well as new characters you can both get to discover together, It would be so good having a child , seeing their joy at viewing Star Wars movies and series for the first time, watching their excitement and imagination set loose...
    welcome to the forums!