Thread: Hello from France

Post Hello from France

Hi everybody,
    I'm from Brittany in France, and I'm looking for creating my own lightsaber for years now, but I hadn't enough money before this year.
    I used to make some shows with fire staff and double fire staff, and now I'm working with nunchuk and double nunchuk, and for this I don't want to use fire again, too dangerous with the short nunchuk hilt, and it's why I'm looking for my old dream to illuminate them.
    I don't want to run straight in creating the saber, I'll take my time, I'm not a hurried man .
    I'll post my parts list before ordering, to avoid any mistakes.

May the force be with you.

PS : sorry for my english, google translate is my friend, but it's not really good for sentences.

Welcome to the Forums!! Take your time and read up on everything, all that information will help you later on.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Bienvenu

Good thing you're not in a hurry, take your time to read, there is a lot to learn and a wide range of possibilities.
    One thing for sure, you'll enjoy it
    Clicky Sig =>