Thread: Where to buy a corbin das driver

Default Where to buy a corbin das driver

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and finally need to come out of the shadows. I'm looking for a corbin das driver, as I've seen loads of people talking about how amazing they are, but I can't seem to find where to get one anywhere, any help would be greatly appreciated. It would have to work with a p4 red led at 700, unless u think it would work another way, sorry for the lack of details but I'd like my first build to be a surprise to the community since you guys have taught me everything I know. Thanks again.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    That's good to know. I thought the Corbin drivers were different.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    That's good to know. I thought the Corbin drivers were different.
    Same here. You learn something new every day.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The driver itself has advanced/changed over the years but the basic firmware and features has been the same since Corbin used to sell them.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    The driver itself has advanced/changed over the years but the basic firmware and features has been the same since Corbin used to sell them.
    It was the physical appearance that threw me, I remember his boards being small and rectangular.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com