Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CF 6.5 color mixing problems

here is the tri-rebel. (yea its a little beat up)

since they share the same ground. i'm going to have to put the resistors between the + on the LEDs and the battery packs. hopefully this works.

EDIT- i don't think this die is going to work. i need stand-alone grounds for all dies to be controlled by the CF... looks like i'm buying another LED?
    Last edited by Danz409; 02-06-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    best blaster refracting emitter... 450 Imperial Credits
    custom quadrinineum crystal... 1020 Imperial Credits
    droxsus catheum power cell... 400 Imperial Credits

knowing you just built the most awesome saber... priceless. there are some things money can't buy for everything else. there's the Master Imperial Credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Danz409 View Post
    i need stand-alone grounds for all dies to be controlled by the CF... looks like i'm buying another LED?
    I would say so. Try the Tri-rebel R/G/rB, and lose the wire to the FoC1 pad on top of the board.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

to save cash.. a LOT of it... i decided to just have a second go at the LED engin and just ignore the amber.. (i may just put that on a triditional clash sensor/tip42 for psudo FoC effects) but for now. its just unused. after firing it up. success! works fine!
    i also noticed that putting the red dice on a resistor is not the best idea considering it burns more energy in a resistor than blue or green. so to save power. i put that on the main driver. and things are working well!

knowing you just built the most awesome saber... priceless. there are some things money can't buy for everything else. there's the Master Imperial Credit card.

You need to re-read the manual a few times to get how FoC really works. Because from what you are saying, I don't think you get how it is suppose to work.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

ahh its all clear now. thanks!