Thread: My first "little" customizing.

Default My first "little" customizing.

Hi,
    This is my first attempt at customizing a lightsaber (just the hole in the blade holder). I don't know the techniques and materials that are usually used to achieve various effects, whereby one evening I improvised ...
    With copper wire made from an electronic component I created a "spring" that I entered into the final part of a plastic bottle (fortunately the same diameter of the blade). Then, one by one, I bent and positioned a radial of small pieces of copper on the edge of the plastic.
    Tell me what you think.

Thanks and hello from Italy!

IMG_31.jpgIMG_32.jpgIMG_33.jpgIMG_34.jpgIMG_35.jpg

Genius!! That?s a stylish blade plug for sure. Scavenged parts for the win!!

Good work! Thoise are known as "blade plugs"
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you so much! Create and customize a lightsaber gives endless possibilities and it is a shame that here in Italy there is a culture of "model" (as we call it) for the lightsaber, as well as widespread as you!
    I am really happy to have discovered this fact even at age 43 (which in some respects is better appreciate the results that are obtained).

Bye!

IMG_36.jpgIMG_37.jpg

Yup. Absolutely beautiful work, Arashi.
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

I like it.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."