Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Saber Build Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Keivan View Post
    I just noticed some of the batteries says for Canadian customers Only and the one I got happen to be the same for Canadian Customers Only I am in California so is that bad?

K
    No, it's the same pack.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I'm sorry for being vague. My AV Led is connected to the board as the diagram I attached in the first post I am basically following that diagram thru

hope that make sense

best
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    If you don't have to the AV LED attached to anything, it won't light up. What you're saying isn't making much sense.

I think I may have to been clear as to the type of extender I have what I have is not a Color Extender its a Power Extender

is that what you mean when you say 3.3 pad? color extender?

K
    If you don't have to the AV LED attached to anything, it won't light up. What you're saying isn't making much sense.

there is a 3.3v pad for power on indicator. its on page 27 of your owners manual. Also on board PEX on page 28

No, he means the 3.3v pad on the PC 2.0 board itself. It's shown in the wiring diagrams in the users manual for that board. The power extended is only used for the flash on clash effect. I personally used one of the accent led pads on the PC 2.0 and set it to blink the switch led in idle mode.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Okay I get it I think and yes I'm connecting it to the PC v2.0 board. What do you think?

Are you connecting it to the 3.3V pad, or some other way?

Ooooooooooooooooooohh I think I'm getting it so the 3.3v pad in on the sound board itself okay I got,it Dunn sorry for being such a nooob .

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    No, he means the 3.3v pad on the PC 2.0 board itself. It's shown in the wiring diagrams in the users manual for that board. The power extended is only used for the flash on clash effect. I personally used one of the accent led pads on the PC 2.0 and set it to blink the switch led in idle mode.

Yes I am using it with a 3.3 pad so should I still use 68 ohm resistor you think?
    K

Hey Forgetful-Jedi-Knight
    So I decided to change wiring to have my AV switch thru 3.3v pad and I found your diagram which is very helpful
    After looking at your diagram and my switch I noticed my switch dosnt have c2 no2 and nc2 only c1 no1 and nc1. How would I wire them with that kind of switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Keivan View Post
    Hey Forgetful-Jedi-Knight
    So I decided to change wiring to have my AV switch thru 3.3v pad and I found your diagram which is very helpful
    After looking at your diagram and my switch I noticed my switch dosnt have c2 no2 and nc2 only c1 no1 and nc1. How would I wire them with that kind of switch?
    Please post a picture of the bottom of your switch.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com