Hi friends! I am beginning my personal dual saber build which I have decided to name Peace and Justice in honor of the main purpose of the Jedi. I will need and would really, really appreciate any help and or input that anyone has to offer, no bit of information is too big or small so please feel free to offer any opinion. I drew my inspiration heavily from all of you other builders and your sabers especially Arklight Arsenals Hatchet and Eastern57's take on Corran Horns saber as well as the trailer sabers from The Force Unleashed 2 done by Sollus Vir on the FX forums. You're all incredible artists and inspire me!

Mine are going to be run by the nano biscottes which I already ordered from Plecter labs and have been shipped. Also these sabers will both have crystal chambers which are revealed when you slide the grip off. Before I place my order with TCSS at around the end of the week I would like some opinion on the hilt design and some LED advice. These are the two designs I am deciding between:

SaberBuilder_render1.jpg

SaberBuilder_render2.jpg

To get the concept across I put one blade holder on top of another but that shroud will obviously be made from sleeve material. I will post some more accurate sketches later on. Do you think the choke looks better or not? Also do you find the choke serves any practical purpose?

Seeing as these will be silver blades I wanted to get some opinions on what the best way to get silver would be. I have researched it rather heavily and some suggest using a bbw tri rebel, a plain white rebel star or a fully customized led engine. I also thought of buying a blue-white-white tri rebel from luxeon but that's a bit more expensive so I'd want to know it was worth it first so any opinions on which one to use would be appreciated!

Later I will be posting a parts list and a wiring diagram which i would also love some suggestions on! Thankyou all in advance for any responses! Cheers