Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parts List for my first saber, Callandor!

Do I wire the rice port ground DIRECT to the recharge port bat/-? Or to the board and then back out to the recharge bat/-?

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    For the most part, yes. You are missing the RICE wiring part (you would need to turn the board over for that). And also wiring the RICE port is a bit tricky, as you do need to wire the port ground to the recharge port "battery (-)" lug. Failure to do that properly will cause you grief down the road.
    Last edited by South-Paw Jinn; 10-20-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Directly to the recharge port battery (-).
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks! I was brushing up before committing to the wiring and read something that got me worried, looping the ground? So, glad I checked in!

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    Directly to the recharge port battery (-).

Quote Originally Posted by South-Paw Jinn View Post
    Not a fan nesasarily and only vaguely familiar with the story but, I remember thinking, outside the right context this sword sounds very much like a lightsaber - crystal sword, the sword that is not a sword or, the sword that cannot be touched? The sword made to serve the one or true power? C'monnnn...
    That actually makes sense. It's a good name anyway though.