Thread: shut over after a few seconds

Default shut over after a few seconds

So I built my saber a few months ago, with little sparring, and just recently it won't stay on for more than 30 secs(haven't used it in a month or so before this). Could thus be the battery? I hope its the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock22 View Post
    So I built my saber a few months ago, with little sparring, and just recently it won't stay on for more than 30 secs(haven't used it in a month or so before this). Could thus be the battery? I hope its the battery.
    I would fully recharge the battery and then try it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

it only charges for a couple of minutes...if that.

Sounds like it's time for a new battery pack.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com