Thread: G'day mates

Default G'day mates

G'day mates im new here obviously and new to the whole custom saber scene, i have a nice and simple design for my first custom lightsaber but im new to wiring and all that. i was just woundering if there is shipping to australia i couldnt find where you ship to.

Everything except for li-ion batteries can be shipped worldwide. If you're building a saber that uses li-ions, then you'll have to source those on your own.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

howdy from brisbane fellow aussie!. yeah TCSS ships to australia..its about $40 odd to here for shipping and as SS said Tim can't ship the batteries here but you can buy them from ebay pretty cheaply.just make sure you get the sizes right i.e 14500 etc...and that they are li-ion at 3.6-3.7v a battery.Enjoy yourself and welcome digger lol
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

Welcome to the Forums!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

well that's a relief hahaha, im down in geelong Victoria.

Welcome to the fastest way to drain your bank account! Its too much fun!