Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Store wish list

Would like to see some new pommel styles, emitter styles, etc.

It would be nice if the 12mm and 16mm AV switches could include lock washers like the Guarded switches do.

I really wish for the flat side MSH part (like Samurai katana). Now that we have a Tsuba part available. That would be awesome!

I'd like to see neopixel tips for the enhanced blue and enhanced amber blades similar to the ones we have for photon.

Quad Cree near the same footprint as the Tri Cree. standard as a RGBW and with custom options. This will take advantage of the 4 channels of the CFX
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Metal adapter for the LS6 to securely hold a 7/8 blade...would allow a neo install with a much more secure blade. Outer 1, inner 7/8, height the height of the ls6 emitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethski View Post
    12mm AV switches, such as this sort of thing http://www.eledis.co.uk/products/anti_vandal_switches/ and http://langir.en.made-in-china.com/p...ess-Steel.html and a service to add switch holes for them.

As mentioned by somebody earlier in the thread, would also love to see shorter ribbed and ribbed/grooved sections and think they would add fantastic versatility for some builds.
    Love the shorter ribbed suggestion for mhs. To allow an mhs k4 or ls6 type build.

An emitter for the LS6 without the Obi-Wan/TLJ holes for RotJ builds would be cool!

I would like to request a parabolic tip (neopixel style) for thick walled 1" blades that has a larger gluing edge inside the blade than current thick-walled options.

TOm

"Let the past die."

More thin neck MHS options!