Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Store wish list

Quote Originally Posted by Kyber View Post
    Also I am almost done with the modeling of the part that I may have requested.. who do I send it to? Should i send it to Tim?
    What part? Does Tim already know it’s coming?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    What part? Does Tim already know it’s coming?
    No he doesn't unless he reads this page.. I modeled up a obi wan force fx elite emitter for neopixel conversions.. hfx elite conversion kits are nonexistent at the time but I hope when I get the modeling done it may help with the outreach of conversion kits for the line to make it a little easier to convert elite sabers...

I can email model pictures or examples to you if you want?

Send an email to Tim with it. This isn’t exactly the place for what you’re thinking of.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com