Thread: I've heard you can only get Hasro FX batterie pack replacments through hasbro only?

Question I've heard you can only get Hasro FX batterie pack replacments through hasbro only?

Hello,

I've heard you can only get hasbro FX batterie pack replacements through hasbro? Is this true? Or can I get them off the internet some where but hasbro? By the way it's a Force FX Removable blade Darth Maul saber batterie pack that needs to be replaced. Don't know if that matters. The connectors are not connecting properly.

Thank you.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

eBay dude.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

I tried. I did not find any.

I don't know if you can even get them from Has been I mean Hasbro anymore since they discontinued the line. They do show up on ebay from time to time. Try doing a search for parts instead of battery pack. Or advanced search and search within the listing. Sometimes people sell multiple parts and don't list specific parts.

Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~

Yeah eBay is the place to get 'em. I found a Darth Maul sound card and battery pack (and others) just searching for "custom lightsaber". Not sure i can post the link here but you should find it easily enough.
    It's a real shame Hasbro is discontinuing the FX line. Hopefully someone else picks it up and does it better justice.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------