Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random Sound Question

Would a two AA battery holder and a dummy cell work to run one 14500?

Yes it would, but why take up extra space if you don't have to inside your hilt?

I'd much rather use a single 18650, and with the .09mA super deep sleep mode it has, you could have up to 39 months of a charge ready if left alone with a 18650. I don't use my saber's that often, I'd like to just pick up and go when I can. There are also a lot of saber hilts out there that don't have the inner space to accommodate a standard pack or a 2AA holder, and this tiny board would be perfect for DIY conversions.

Well what I was thinking, there may be a way to actually mount the Nano to the flat side of a 2 cell holder.

In that case, I'd skip the dummy cell, rewire the 2 cell holder for parallel, and get double runtime over a single 14500.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

this seamed to be the best place to ask this, I know the topic has been about nan biscotte but this about the pc 2.0. unfortunately I have not been able to get myself one yet but very soon I hope, the user manual is printed out and I have read it a few times and am curious about the force sound, is this the same as cf force sound? for instance madcows corriban font has force lightning and then a clash that echos? just wanted someone whos used this to inform me please I have been searching youtube but cant find a build that shows this feature for pc 2.0 thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Scorn View Post
    this seamed to be the best place to ask this, I know the topic has been about nan biscotte but this about the pc 2.0. unfortunately I have not been able to get myself one yet but very soon I hope, the user manual is printed out and I have read it a few times and am curious about the force sound, is this the same as cf force sound? for instance madcows corriban font has force lightning and then a clash that echos? just wanted someone whos used this to inform me please I have been searching youtube but cant find a build that shows this feature for pc 2.0 thanks for any info
    Yes, the force sound is the same feature found on a CF. The actual sound depends on which sound font you have loaded.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

thank you sir this is what i thought i will be getting one very soon just have to wait for the tax return lol