Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My inner sith escaped, this is what happened.....

Default My inner sith escaped, this is what happened.....

I am pretty proud of this one. Please let me know what you think about it.

I did the custom work on the arms, hand grip, and all the painting. The arms are aluminum hex. I did the hand grip by drilling 48, 1/2 inch holes. I used a red illuminated switch, with a white P4 and color changing disks. The blade color ended up being a deep orange. The saber has a MR Darth Maul sound board installed and runs off of 4 AAA's. I used orange/red industrial reflective tape to help make the detail colors stand out against black and regular deep orange paint. Let me know if you have any questions and let me know what you think. Thanks, and I hope you like the pictures.

2011_0428Image0002.jpg2011_0428Image0001.jpg2011_0428Image0005.jpg2011_0428Image0003.jpg2011_0428Image0014.jpg

nice. im liking the color combo here

Hmm.. It has some interesting lines. The spike things seem a little big and interrupt the upper grip area. The colors seem to fit together. A couple of the pics are blurry.

Looks cool but uncomfortable to hold.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

I really love this saber! Very nice job!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

looks really good, blurry as some pictures are. i would have made the arms a little shorter on the hilt part, but that's good too. keep up the good work!
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Like the color scheme...I agree with Az - the arms seem a bit long, but still looks great.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Wow..loving the colours. My only crit is the base of the arms/forks should stop at the end of the orange section they're mounted to IMO. That and if they could be lower profile because this really seems like a solely lower grip saber. Very nice though.

Very cool. I like the "aggressive" vibe it gives off. Nice work.