Thread: My A'Sharad Hett costume

Default My A'Sharad Hett costume

For my second costume with the Rebel Legion I decided to go with the Human Tusken Raider Jedi A'Sharad Hett. My take on it is that Jedi are clean, so I forwent with the filthy, dusty, tattered look and kept it clean and a little more organized as they discribe a Jedi's appearance in The Jedi Path. The mask is a Godzilla mask and I'm putting a fan in cause it's a little warm in there.

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

Looks great so far!

Personally, I'd change the lighter shades a bit more dark.

And somehow, I find that last pic kinda funny

Council Member
    Sith Lord

That is a great costume man. i love the Hett!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

This is fantastic! One of my favorite EU characters come to life!

Unfortunately it got rejected by the Rebel Legion. I have to redo the mask so that the strips are tattered and not hemmed. Ah well! Just gives me more time to improve on it and make it better!

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."

Update!!!
    I used the fabric and dirtied it up some, tattered some of the edges on the helmet, also I added more padding because it sat heavily on my nose. I installed a fan also. The helmet is quite cramped, but more comfortable than it was.

The boots I had to completely redo. I used some tea dyed fabric and applied them to a new pair of boots. Then I did a dye wash to dirty them up just a tad to look stained from usage.