Thread: My secon saber build: The Prophecy

Default My secon saber build: The Prophecy

Hey folks...I got my "Prophecy" from US a week ago and I already converted it to have sound. I used a 2010 Econo-Obiwan-sound-board. The pommel was additionally ordered and is from "the shock" - also US. In my opinion it fits perfect and to be honest, without the additional space I never would have placed all the elctronics in it. I bought a better speaker in a big electronic store, works fine too. The next project is a completely custom made saber by using tcss-parts.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It looks very good IMO. I like the activation box look you have there, but not the switch. I would have use a guarded type. Or even an AV.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

I agree with Cardcollector on the switch. AV or guarded would've looked better. Maybe the reason for not using one was the lack of space?

I like this saber as I like the US prohecy, but personally the D-ring is quite "special". It looks too small and to me uncomfortably placed, but to each to his own.

Good luck on your upcoming builds.

I actually own one of these don't they all come with the guarded switch?

The guarded switch looks cleaner on the hilt

Hey. Thanks for the feedback. You are right it comes with a guarded switch but this isn't a momentary. So I bought this. Last weekend I used it the first time outside. I guess my fiance started it 20 times by accident... now I ordered two kinds of guarded switches. Guess they are here by tomorrow. All I have to do is to drill the opening a bit wider. I ordered the well known design you ment and a complete metal switch...

the only differnces i see between yours and mine is that the pommel on mine is much smaller and a machined corvetec button