Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: clone wars development.

Talking clone wars development.

okay i was recently watching the latest clone wars episode i had recorded... is it just me or did alot of people look different.

obviously ahsoka has changed wow. quite amazing... no tube top, new leggings, new boots, arm bands. i think her head spikes are a little more pointy to. deffinately shows she is maturing. i guess a war would do that.

i also noticed that anakin is no longer sporting that clone chest piece and went back to traditional jedi garb. also his hair is longer. is there any more differences that other people noticed?

im kinda focused on the fact that ahsoka has two lightsabers now. is that smaller one her previous padawan saber and now she has a newer lightsaber to go with her newly required rank as jedi?

im thinkin there beginning to wrap up the clone wars series because in my personal opinion, the charachters are returning to there episode 3 look. anakin having longer hair, normal garb, etc.

thoughts?

I dont really care for the 3-D animated clone wars show all that much.
    But i did really like the animated clone wars.
    The Dark Side Feels Good.
    I Love The Power.
    You Cant Stop Me.
    I Will Kill You...

it took me some getting used to on the 3d animated series but once i got into it. well i really got into it. dave fioni and the team have really progressed with story and dinamics with the show. every episode gets better. didnt like the abrupt change. not two episodes she was a still a small padawan and now boom heres this mature jedi togruta. i was like whaaaat?
    <INSERT FIRST CUSTOM LIGHTSABER HERE>

Haha yeah, am more into the books myself.
    I Love The Power.
    You Cant Stop Me.
    I Will Kill You...

I'm really not into clone wars, but I've seen some of the newer ones (Though I don't know how much Finnish TV is lagging behind with the episodes) and they seem to be improving.

I personally also prefer books over Clone Wars

I just dont like the 3-D animation of it. It doesn't appeal to me its goofy looking and to stiff in the movement but thats just me.
    I Love The Power.
    You Cant Stop Me.
    I Will Kill You...

Yeah, you're right, the way they've animated lightsaber fights is horrible! The movement looks just plain bad.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

i haven't even watched any of them yet... they're not on here that i've seen...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Yes they have changed the "look" of some of the clone wars characters. hold on I'll link you to the thread. Most interesteing thing about it to me was the padawan gets a second lightsaber

EDIT: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...hoka-2nd-saber...

thats the link about it, also there were some video's on the official website about it
    Last edited by dgdve; 12-19-2010 at 05:25 AM. Reason: add link

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

why is it that twi'leks always seem to use 2 sabers? is 'sword dancer' a racial skill?
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...