Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which soundboard is the best for woosh

Default Which soundboard is the best for woosh

Hi Guys. Instead going through a hole heap of threads.Can someone tell me which is the best soundboard out there at the moment?

I'm looking for one that captures the exact side swinging sound that is found in episode 5 when luke and Darth are winging there sabers from side to side.The woosh woosh sound, I can't explain it any better than that.
    Any help would be great!

Well, if you end up finding a legit way to purchase a Crystal Focus board, installing my "Ep V" fonts (either the 1st one I made or the "re-mastered" version) that come from my CD Compendiums would be good... and you could also use some of Madcow's fonts. I don't "know" his fonts really well, but I think that would be his "Bespin" font...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    Well, if you end up finding a legit way to purchase a Crystal Focus board, installing my "Ep V" fonts (either the 1st one I made or the "re-mastered" version) that come from my CD Compendiums would be good... and you could also use some of Madcow's fonts. I don't "know" his fonts really well, but I think that would be his "Bespin" font...
    Their are un-legit ways to get a CF?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Their are un-legit ways to get a CF?
    Technically, if you don't buy it from Erv, it's a resale. I don't think resales are legit.

(not if your scalping)...

anywho....

my answer would be he Crystal Focus boards..(hands down) as being the 'best' soundboard out there, (period)..

however (and Im not too 'up' that Hyper board to be honest)...but if you want a specific/special/custom font...

that is your only option.

you not only get several sound banks...(options)..but you can customize each 'bank/font' and edit/use specific/unique sounds for various effects.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    Technically, if you don't buy it from Erv, it's a resale. I don't think resales are legit.
    I did not know we had to sign a contract that denied resell of CF's damn...

Hi guys, thanks so much for all this information,I've got a question. Looking at the size of the board,what measurements is it?Could someone help me out with it in inches, or centimeters?

Oh man, not THIS again

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

No... thats not what people mean.
    It's just that lately a lot of people selling Crystal Focus on Ebay have been putting the reserves through the roof (up to and over $600), and that is profiting off of Erv's hard work.
    The fact is, there is demand, and therefore people can ask insane amounts of money for CF and get it.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent