Thread: New sith custom saber

Default New sith custom saber

Well here it is my pride enjoy saber. I dont have any electronic in it yet. well to tell you the truth i don't have electronics in any of my sabers i am still kinda new at making sabers and dont trust my self with doing the electrical stuff yet and plus all the sabers i make are for display i dont play jedi or anything but i do wanna try and stick some at some point. well this saber was made out of molding epoxy over a 1 1/2 inch tube left room for the electrical it has a power button and a removable pommel so that u can do the kit there is also a cover tec which doubles as a holding screw that keeps the pommel on so i am sure by looking at all the pics you can figure out whos saber it is LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW this is great!

It looks awesome, and it works too!

Sweet saber. Now all you've got to do is light it up!

Ebay hey hey

Smile nope

Nope but i did copy the saber made by nocturnarmory ( i can`t see spending anything over $50 for a saber if i can afford it i can just make it) so far so good
    Last edited by narod; 09-13-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: miss spell

Wink

Hey that's some good work there!!
    The electronics stuff actually isn't all that bad once you get used to it. You'll get there...

It's just a little nerve wracking the first couple of times, but the satisfaction to finally have a piece all put together and working makes the hours of work worth it.

-C
    LOCKHEED

Was that up at FX-Sabers? I know I have seen that somewhere before. I'm not really sure who nocturnarmory is, but it still looks cool.

Red face kyrat

the original might have been i made mine ( copied ) from the original that was made at nocturne armory he makes some real real nice stuff
    i have some pics of the others i have just got to figure out how the heck to post my photo bucket album on a forum post lol