Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadar's "Agony" (Crystal Chassis with Ventress FX board)

Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    i agree that you should be at least compensated since he didn't say it had scratches ..but the pic does show some wear not sure if you want the headache of dealing with the person again and just fix the part with some sanding and new paintjob so you can get on with your build....but on a positive note you now know to ask more questions before purchasing
    The scratches isn't the issue Jin, its the missing parts.

true missed that part ...fixed my post

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Id ask for $$ or a complete reverse.
    I hate people like that grrrrr.
    TBH, Ronan, you don't know the full story. The seller is actually being really nice and accommodative and giving Shadar a refund. Also note that the Darth Vader ESB hilt does NOT have a lever on the clamp, so therefore there was actually nothing missing from the part he was sold. The seller apologised for the misunderstanding and a new solution is being worked out.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I think Ronan was merely sympathizing skott, and I appreciate it. Skott is correct, the Seller has agreed to refund me in full and apologized for the difficulty. He has been fully willing to work with me up to this point. So no hard feelings so far.

Hopefully i can turn around and buy one from another member I contacted but received a reply too late. The Build Must Go On. I should be able to get more done on the build this weekend!

Stay tuned!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    TBH, Ronan, you don't know the full story. The seller is actually being really nice and accommodative and giving Shadar a refund. Also note that the Darth Vader ESB hilt does NOT have a lever on the clamp, so therefore there was actually nothing missing from the part he was sold. The seller apologised for the misunderstanding and a new solution is being worked out.
    WOW! Take a step back Skott, i was just responding from what Shadar posted, and replied accordingly to his questions (based on what he told us)!

You say the seller is working with Shandar (no i did not know that, since Shadar contacted him AFTER posting this thread, asking what he should do). But that's good, it's what i would expect from the seller. But this whole thing could have easily been avoided if the seller was more franc/descriptive (lets be honest, that clamp looks like someone threw it across the room).

I did not know about ESB not having a lever, and it seems i wasn't alone. Thanks for the info Skott

@Shadar, good to know its being resolved. I can't wait to see more pics of your build
    Last edited by Ronan; 09-03-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    WOW! Take a step back Skott, i was just responding from what Shandar posted, and replied accordingly to his questions (based on what he told us)!...

You say the seller is working with Shandar (no i did not know that, since Shandar contacted him AFTER posting this thread, asking what he should do)....
    @Shantar, good to know its being resolved. I can't wait to see more pics of your build

It's Shadar

Glad that it's being solved out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    It's Shadar

Glad that it's being solved out.
    LOL! Fixed

Sorry Ronan, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. I was just stating the facts

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Sorry Ronan, I didn't mean to sound aggressive. I was just stating the facts
    Yeah i know bud, but i posted based on what Shadar told me/us.

That seller should have simply been more franc.

But all ends good, Shadar is being refunded, now he just needs to find another clamp

Cheers.

well good its being resolved and then he can get back to his build