Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Shadar's "Agony" (Crystal Chassis with Ventress FX board)

Shipping is only $10 if you decide to buy it on their website. I don't have a HF near me.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeoftheSeth View Post
    Shipping is only $10 if you decide to buy it on their website. I don't have a HF near me.
    Thats it? Very nice, thanks for the info!
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Yeah, I figured it was going to be at least $25 when I first went to order a drill press. I was pleasantly suprised when I got to the checkout.

Shadar, I'm a little behind. But that finger ring is awesome. That is such a great find. It totally suits your hilt.

Ok! I finally got this thing completed A few more shots to finish things up...

So after spending my lunch break working on the saber (aka adding screws and wiring up the main LED) i turned it on... and got NOTHING! Frustrated, I metered the leads.. nada... So I left for work a bit frustrated that I had to tear the whole thing apart....

I found out that my main led + wire had ground out against the threaded rod and shorted, melting my wire down to the harness of the board! Needless to say, i had to rework the whole thing, luckily the chamber was brighter once i reseated my accent led!

Here is a quick shot of the mess that was the wiring i had to fit in the switch section...

So finally wired up the resistor, which thankfully cut my size down by half, even though it was still HUGE... ITS ALIVE!

Pulled my wires through for switch and accents and got them wired up....

Here are a few shots of it completed, more in the gallery!

Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

You can find the Gallery Post here
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

The lit crystal chamber makes this saber...great job.

Welcome to the forums

Just a quick note, posting in threads that have "died" (not had any posts for a few weeks), unless you have a question or something to add to that thread is generally frowned upon, if you want to post a comment on a saber such as yours, it is advised you Private message a member. Since you are new its OK, and you can't PM anyone just yet, but please try to remember that in future.

Again, welcome to TCSS

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent