Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raider

Default Raider

This is a gift to my buddy for his birthday
    TCSS parts
    Makotosai Soundboard and LED strip blade.
    These are his favorite colors, this was my first crystal chamber and boy was the wiring challenging.
    thanks
    -AV

Very nice superb job
    Sith Happens

That crystal chamber looks pretty cool. I like the overlay piece on that part.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Very nice.... I bet your friend is really going to like that....

KI-ADI-MUNDI on FX-SABERS.com

I think it looks nice.. maybe a better way to mount the overlay?

more specs/details on the build/parts?

what is the overlay? whats under it, a grenade part? (it just looks small to me?) lol

thanks

I believe that the overlay is from MR/Hasbro Anakin ROTS FX saber clamp but withou the box.

That saber is so freacking awesome... I bet that your friend will love it!

Where did you get that D-ring?

That's one great looking saber ! Excellent job on the crystal chamber too !
    "A Jedi Master always said this to each of his students before their first lesson: Cross an unfamiliar river without first discerning its depths and shallows, and you will drown in its currents without reaching your goal. Being a Jedi is no different. Identify the pitfalls and learn the proper path, or you fail the Order and sacrifice yourself to no good purpose."

Excellent looking saber, loving the CC , I used that sleeve on my saber but in a diff location and mounted 5 5mm LED's in it, its the saber in my sig.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Thanks,
    yes the overlay is from an Anakin MR ROTS Saber. underneath is a ribbed v-groove extension. The D-ring is a custom piece made from a metal ring and a cable securing clamp. My friend is a fan of piercings and I wanted to give his saber a "piercing too"

OOOO, I like this saber a lot. Clean lines, intiresting combination of different parts, the choice of PC actual works with this saber well, and who can go wrong with a makoto tsai blade. Very, very nice, a awesome saber.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)