Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4xAAA Battery Holders, do they make them?

Thank you for the look around Jay-gon. I have, or at least I am sure that in the past I have, seen these in places like Radio Shack or other electrical/electronic supply stores. Just seems to be a ghost item for me.

So I haven't viewed this topic since my last post in it. Well it seams like I can't help you anyway. The one I had bookmarked is no longer available. It was from a Chinese company. Sorry.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I have looked as well. If someone finds one let me know and I would be happy to stock it.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thank you for the input Tim. These seem very hard to find. Grayven, can you possibly PM Tim the link you had, maybe he can track something from that point forward and in time add this item to the store for the betterment of us all.

just felt like bumping this... I too am looking for this type of battery holder... its been 4 years since this was posted... anyone seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar-Gnar Gin View Post
    just felt like bumping this... I too am looking for this type of battery holder... its been 4 years since this was posted... anyone seen anything like this?
    Nope. Besides 4 AAA's are less than optimal for todays designs and technologies.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Digikey sells all kinds of battery holders. I recently got an 8AA holder through them, for an unrelated project.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Michael View Post
    Digikey sells all kinds of battery holders. I recently got an 8AA holder through them, for an unrelated project.
    If you have a specific link to the specific product in the specific configuration mentioned, please post it. This is not a site for promoting other companies.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    If you have a specific link to the specific product in the specific configuration mentioned, please post it. This is not a site for promoting other companies.
    We are not allowed to mention Digi for things the shop here does not stock anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    We are not allowed to mention Digi for things the shop here does not stock anymore?
    To my knowledge, no one has ever commercially made a 4AAA holder in the configuration mentioned in the OP, Sunrider. We've all looked around. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but none of us has managed to find anyone who makes/sells it. There's a bit more to the story, PM me if you want to discuss further.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines