Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bounty hunter helmet

Default Bounty hunter helmet

Ok trying to put together a bountry hunter helmet a bit more original then just a repainted mando. Though it is a reapinted other helmet I am trying to change it enough it looks like the original helmet but not. So here are the picks so far. And incase you wonder I did the repaint then had the customization ideas that are on it and it is a work in progress fot the moment.

Comments or idea welcome.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Looks good so far. I have 2 of those that I ripped the voice amp out of. lol

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Good concept, definitely needs to change the visor to have a T appearance...
    Check out the Mercs site, there are a few guys who have modded clone buckets into Mando helemts.

Actually, Thax, I think he's trying to avoid a Mando look, which I commend to an extent. Thinking outside of the box is good.

However, I do think you should check out the Merc's sources for tinted acrylic visors. I'm picturing a mirrored blue visor on that bad-boy, and I like what I see!
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    Actually, Thax, I think he's trying to avoid a Mando look, which I commend to an extent. Thinking outside of the box is good.

However, I do think you should check out the Merc's sources for tinted acrylic visors. I'm picturing a mirrored blue visor on that bad-boy, and I like what I see!
    Yeah I know, but right now it looks like a clone helmet. Just suggesting something that would make it more distinct.

Hmm... I actually could see some potential in having stolen and modified clone armor as the basis of a non-Mando merc costume. Obviously a Mando would have proper Beskar'gam.

Allright, i've got some ideas.
    1: lose the yellow.
    2: Add some ribbed hoses to those earpieces (Bane style)
    3: Cover the crevices where the parts of the helmet come together, to make it look like one piece.
    4: Blinkies.
    5: Some sort of scope.

Just sayin'...

It does have great potential, though, and you're definately off to a good start.
    Keep it up!

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

I like it... but as mentioned above... some hoses and blinking leds would really set it off!

Quote Originally Posted by mihunai View Post
    Allright, i've got some ideas.
    1: lose the yellow.
    2: Add some ribbed hoses to those earpieces (Bane style)
    3: Cover the crevices where the parts of the helmet come together, to make it look like one piece.
    4: Blinkies.
    5: Some sort of scope.

Just sayin'...

It does have great potential, though, and you're definately off to a good start.
    Keep it up!

mTm
    I like the ideas think i will run with a few of them just need the all powerful thing called money at the moment.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

I would make a simple breather apparatus (focusing on hoses) to cover the breather already existing.
    If you want to make it look less clone, then in my opinion, the existing "v" shape is one of the most distinctive parts.
    Kill it, and suddenly you have a non-mando non-clone utility bucket, that sill looks very military.
    I really dig the look of Swamp Troopers, and think that creating a bucket more that style has a lot of story potential.