Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shadar's "Youngling" PVC Saber

Thanks everyone!!! To be honest, my Cram-Fu is pretty average The only reason i needed it was because i placed the switch hole too low. Otherwise i could just move the blade up, (it sits about 3 inches into the hilt)

Hehe, my son and i play with sabers all the time. It was one of his first words! He uses my wifes MR Yoda and i use my custom. His favorite is when we take turns saying "Hi-yah" and chasing one another around the house
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Nice saber Shad! Good job cramming sound in it. PVC sabers are a tight fit! My son isn't quite ready for a saber himself yet. He would just beat the crap out of the walls!

Default ...

I use those same end caps/pommels for my pvc sabers when i do them. can i use a lux 3 then? i like the simple design. hope your son likes his saber. XD

You would have to vent it fairly well to use a lux three i think since you wouldn't have a heatsink and PVC contains the heat fairly well...

video added to first post...
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 01-23-2010 at 09:19 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Like the saber...It's nice not being the only one out there giving weapons to little children Oh and favorite part of the vidio was your son putting his saber down and going for yours...kid gots taste...he knows MHS when he sees it