Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My first build... Finally!

Smile My first build... Finally!

Ok, heres my first MHS build, so go easy on me. MPS Pommel style 6, Hilt style 1 with standard switch hole, MHS Choke style 1 short, and LED Blade Holder style 9. What do you guys think of a first build? More pics will come once i get the blade and LED kit from here. Also, would this be more of a Jedi or Sith saber? Also, sorry for the blurryness. The first pic is of the hilt dissasembled and the second is assembled. Hope you guys like my first MHS hilt!

Josh Garcia AKA JediMasterGarcia87
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice 87, whether it be Jedi or Sith is up to what you do to it.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

I am thinking jedi, unless you coat/paint it black. then it is sith

Looks good. Are you going to be adding any overlays to it? I have one that is similarly shaped that I added a sinktube overlay to and it really adds a lot to it.

Plain, simple, effective. I like it.

I'd go blue with that one.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Like the saber, clean lines.

Default ...

i'm not doing any paint or over lays. i might get red, i don't know yet. Thanks for the nice comments. i'm getting the blade and electronics kit next month like i said. i might get US 2.5 too and do a direct drive so i wont need any resistor or anything. welp, cya guys for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    i might get US 2.5 too and do a direct drive so i wont need any resistor or anything. welp, cya guys for now.
    huh?

you know the US2.5 boards are not 'only' sound right?..they also drive the led as well..

Default ...

hmm, thanks for that info. i think i knew that just forgot. i do that all the time. i was also wondering if my step-dad drilled the bolt hole right on this one too. i said to drill it right in the middle so.

bolt hole? is screw hole? it should be threaded... so you can screw & tighten a thumbscrew into it..and press it up against a blade when you have it in there..

what size 'hole' (drill) is it?