Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not powering up

Default Not powering up

I bought a lightsaber off of ebay the Anakin with the blue blade the problem is that it does not turn on is there a way to trouble shoot the reason why it doesn't has anyone had the same problem with theirs any help would be greatly apprieciated thank you

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

Just a guess but it sounds like a bad switch to me.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The switch is a possibility. I'd also look first to see if it's bad battery contact (a somewhat common priblem). That's a heck of a lot simpler to check and you'd feel pretty dumb fiddling around with it only to find out the batteries were the problem.[B)]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

yeah, kinda sounds like a bad switch to me too.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

if you havent done any conversion on that saber then i suggest you email master replicas and tell them about your problem, they'll offer to send you a replacement, no questions asked. at least thats how it was for me. i told them that the gold button on mine was scratched up and they offered to replace it. once i recieve it i'm just gonna switch the gold button heads and send back the new saber because my anakin fx is already converted to a Luxeon.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

well concidering that I bought it on ebay that won't be possible, but I don't think it is the switch because I took the switch appart and tried to turn it on but it still did not work

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

if you took the switch apart, then that might be it. i read someplace on here that the switch is not made to be taken apart, it will not function right when put back together. so the switch still coulda been bad to start with.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I bought mine from ultra on ebay also. just send masterreplicas an email and tell them your problem. They won't ask for a reciept or where you bought it from. Don't tell them you bought it on ebay, just a precuation. I got my replacement saber the other day. I'm not even being charged for shipping.

wow thank you, I contacted MR and they are going to send me a new saber, which is cool seeing as I only paid 15 dollars for it on ebay []

You paid only 15 bucks, YOU BASTARD!!! i paid 200 for mine. I shoulda just kept the replacement saber i got but i don't know if Master Replicas would have came after me with a bill if i hadn't sent it back. all i needed it for was to switch the gold buttons. but hey, you really lucked out on this one. enjoy it.