Thread: NBV3 with FoC and Kill Switch questions

Default NBV3 with FoC and Kill Switch questions

I thought I'd go big or go home on my first saber, FoC, Sound, maybe lockup noises, a recharge port, and whatnot. The problem is, I have no idea what I need for it and I also don't have any idea as to how to wire it. I was going to do White/White/Blue for my LEDs. Other than that, I have no idea where to go with this. My saber is also 7 inches long (at least that's where the chassis can go) if that helps.

I would go through the NB manual (downloadable from the store - where you bought the card from). That would explain how to wire it up, etc. NB's don't have lockup noises.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Okay thanks for the info

Read ALOT of the threads here. Trust me, it will help. Also, go to youtube, look up TCSS, and start watching the tutorial videos by Madcow. Even if you think you got a grasp on a topic, watch the video,.....might see a tip you didn't think of or a new method.

Plus as FJK said,....get the manual for the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Read ALOT of the threads here. Trust me, it will help. Also, go to youtube, look up TCSS, and start watching the tutorial videos by Madcow. Even if you think you got a grasp on a topic, watch the video,.....might see a tip you didn't think of or a new method.

Plus as FJK said,....get the manual for the board.
    Also, Madcow wasn't the only person to do tutorial videos, he just did the vast majority of them.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

True. Actually I do believe I came across one of yours last night for "madcow style" switches.