Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kryy's Saber by Rhyen Skytracker

The saber turned out great buddy. Nice design choice on the overlay.

Got back from Huntsville late last night, and the saber was a BIG hit. I had lots of people wanting to look at it more closely and asking questions ... Jedi costumers, other costumers wanting to do a Jedi, and just general fans visiting the WSMI exhibit.

I also had a few impromptu "sparring" opportunities in the plaza under the Space Shuttle and the saber is a delight to handle.... very easy to spin and swing.

So Kryy is very pleased with her new saber.

And here's the question of the day... How do you answer when someone asks "is that a real lightsaber?" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Jacobi View Post
    And here's the question of the day... How do you answer when someone asks "is that a real lightsaber?" LOL
    Easy.
    1) If it doesn't have a blade in, say yes and point it at them. Watch them cower as you ignite it.

2) If it DOES have a blade, say that its to keep people safe from the intense energy WITHOUT the 'sheath' on. But say it gets hot.
    Then touch them with it.. watch them flinch

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Now those are the most CREATIVE answers I've heard!

Thanks so much!