Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: On the way to Crystal Focus V4

Fender....don't just stand there....get the poor kid a glass of milk and shut him back up in the cabinet..
    J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer
    Carolina Garrison- 501st Legion
    Blue Ridge Base- Rebel Legion
    BlackDOG across the SW forums galaxy......

Not just Milk, warm milk. Yuck!!!!
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Just signed up for that newsletter, I will definately be pre ordering as soon as you make that option available. I currently have 3 sabers and only one has sound (if you can call hasbro sound sound) My wife had given me strict orders not to ever buy a CF (price being the factor) then I showed her the youtube vids...end of story...her next words were "We need to get a couple of those!" She was definately floored by the capabilities of CF. So here we are anxiously awaiting more boards.

PS I feel your pain on the move Erv, I've been working on and moving into a new house for 3 mos now and I still don't have my saber shop up and running yet!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

bad news guys. Building the next batch of CF is postponed.
    I called the compagny for the motion sensor and the delay of "end of june" has been moved to september.
    I can't accept pre orders with such a delay, that why I called the compagny. If the delay has been maintained to what it was (last week of june) I would have opened the preorder as scheduled, mid june.
    It sounds like I'll pass the summer working only in my house for modding it, create the new workshop and then be ready to start over in september.

Sorry guys, no my fault, I even ordered the PCBs and I have 130 naked ones on my tables, but parts are missing to populate them.

Erv'
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Can we just call 'dibs', and start mailing you checks $20 at a time until we've paid for one or pre-orders are open (whichever comes first)?
    The lightsaber: An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...
    ... or the galaxy's best utility knife?

like I've explained several time I CAN'T handle things this way. That works for a punctual set of preorder with 20 persons, not for 100 or more. I have other things to do to manually count $$$ and email back each customer with a "you're in!"
    No preorders until I can make sure I'll get the required part. I'm not willing to make customers waiting for months with their money gone and nothing happening. That's my vision of ethic.

[edit]
    looking around, some sort of good news : the part I'm looking for is now again available directly from the manufacturer, like it was for the previous version, until version 2.63 of the board. Bad news is that it's delayed there too... until december, so I'm gladly keeping the deadline proposed by the other manufacturer.
    Another possible sad news is that my parts provider is probably going to remove some of his volume discount soon. CF price might increase of 10%.
    Wait and see, too early to decide anything right now
    [/edit]
    Last edited by erv; 06-05-2008 at 07:07 AM.
    Props Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by erv View Post
    Sorry guys, no my fault, I even ordered the PCBs and I have 130 naked ones on my tables, but parts are missing to populate them.

Erv'
    Heh heh, that's what you call "dry toast".

Quote Originally Posted by erv View Post
    like I've explained several time I CAN'T handle things this way. That works for a punctual set of preorder with 20 persons, not for 100 or more. I have other things to do to manually count $$$ and email back each customer with a "you're in!"
    No preorders until I can make sure I'll get the required part. I'm not willing to make customers waiting for months with their money gone and nothing happening. That's my vision of ethic.
    Oops. Sorry, I missed the smiley at the end of my post.

Believe me, I understand that dealing with 1 order at a time would be an absolute nightmare of logistics. I was just joking around.
    The lightsaber: An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...
    ... or the galaxy's best utility knife?

got you(r) Voice, missing smiley, I missed the second degree humor, that I actually appreciate very much,
    + lol at the DRY toast !
    Sounds like there's a Jam Traffic

Erv'
    Props Electronics

Wink

Wouldn't it just be Bread if its dry toast? LOL
    Last edited by Malaki Skywalker; 06-05-2008 at 10:43 AM.

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682