Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video: Wiring a multi die LED

Default Video: Wiring a multi die LED

This tutorial will help you wire up a 3 or 4 die LED.

http://youtu.be/8CWIKMi-63c?list=UU3...m8K8zVjaG7CaGQ

I've been watching these videos as you put them up. They are great, man. Thanks for everything you add to the saber community.

Quote Originally Posted by cvsickle View Post
    I've been watching these videos as you put them up. They are great, man. Thanks for everything you add to the saber community.
    Thanks!
    The big roll out is almost over, so it will slow down to 1-2 new vids a month. But I will keep 'em coming.

Plus there have been a couple that I have been working on as well.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you for putting these videos up. Watching your techniques has been extremely helpful. If you have the time could you show she proper way to soler speakers. it's an issue i've been having.

Thanks

Thanks for putting these up! Are these videos on a TCSS channnel or under Madcow?

Quote Originally Posted by craig139 View Post
    Thanks for putting these up! Are these videos on a TCSS channnel or under Madcow?
    These are on the TCSS channel.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    These are on the TCSS channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcow View Post
    Thanks!
    The big roll out is almost over, so it will slow down to 1-2 new vids a month. But I will keep 'em coming.
    Madcow - Awesome Video's, great techniques I will be using on all my sabers! FJk - I look forward to your teaching Video's on Sabers as well, new easier ways of doing things. Thanks again for helping all of us who are new to this!

Quote Originally Posted by unclescary View Post
    Thank you for putting these videos up. Watching your techniques has been extremely helpful. If you have the time could you show she proper way to soler speakers. it's an issue i've been having.

Thanks
    DUN

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...r-installation