Thread: Area51 saber

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Sith Lord

i decided not to use a soundboard. i have a the tcss copper heatsink that comes with the vader conversion kit and ill mount it in a mill and drill some slots and then mount a small fan underneath to help keep it cool and ill use thermal paste between the led and heatsink. after all my trustfires wont last too long with the LED. about 15 minutes tops... i found a really nice detacheable AA battery pack and i bought 8 14500 trustfire batteries so i can swap packs real quick to have double run time...

i figured the sound board would just complicate things... and drain my batteries faster than a toilet flush so no board just the illuminated switch and three accent LEDs.

i also just bought an ultraedge blade!!!!!!!!!!! so once i make more money and get a new prepaid visa i make my BIG purchase on TCSS. so this saber should be done in 2-3 weeks

thanks Thaxos and Kal for all your help

ALSO I NEED HELP WITH MY RBG LED. its a 5mm rbg led and its a three prong... but on the back it says: Single Color, Color Changing or Flashingmodes.... I want color changing. how do i wire this thing?
    Last edited by DJMoonbass; 08-25-2009 at 09:16 PM.