Page 89 of 235 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread: Share pictures of your sabers here.

Thankee, sirrah!![]

You don't need to see any identification.

Thanks, Ambo![] The balance is wonderful; it plays right into my body mechanics (5'11", long arms, large hands), and my dueling style: a Form III and V combination. It allows me to duel equally well 1 or 2 handed, allowing me to generate power for attack or speed for defense.

All in all, even though I'm planning to build more, this will be my "keeper".

thanks, Do-Clo and Ambo. like Naashar said, this saber's gonna be my main amigo when it's finished. i wasn't even planning on it looking like that...i was originally gonna do a Vader knock-off, but when i started messing around with the E-Grips that Naashar swapped with me a whole new design came to life. after that i discovered that the MR Luke emitter, with one wrap of electrical tape, fits PERFECTLY over Strydur's O.G. blade holder. from there the saber pretty much designed itself, lol... "it's alive!!!" (funny because it was "Frankensteined" from two different sabers plus hardware parts)

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

well, looks like i met my self-imposed deadline. new saber's done...

here it is with the blade in place:

happy f'n birthday to me! best present i ever gave me!

[}][][][8D][][8D][8D][8D]

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

Nice saber MI and happy birthday

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

I can't wait until my birthday on the 13th, I'll be ordering my maul saber then. Happy birth MI!!!! Sorry I don't have a fancy gif image so I guess I just mad you sad huh?

Mi,

Great saber, mi amigo!! The only improvement I could suggest? Blue Blade! [][]

Excellent work, love the detail on the emitter!

I was thinking red blade myself[}][]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

happy bday mi ginn[]

oh man i just got a new 8.1 mp digital cam, and look at the pics this can take!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

thanks for the compliments, amigos. i finally added the last minor touches to the hilt tonight.

i have one last thing to do to the endcap, and that is to put some screening over the hole i cut out for the speaker. i tried making multiple small holes, but it blocked too much of the volume...so instead, i cut out one giant circle. helluva lot louder.

the luke switchbox made this sucka, though. after i coated it with Rhino Lining and painted it with black Honda touch-up paint, i added a row of fake diamonds from Michaels for some "extra bling." they also had half-spheres that would make good EPIV-style bubbles if you lined 'em up right. i thought about doing that, but lotsa sabers already have the bubbles so i went for something a tad more flashy [8D]