Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rotj luke v2 conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Navel View Post
    That's fine to use the MR board, no resistor, but remember nothing over 6V for juice otherwise you'll cook the board. There are many threads that should show you how to wire that puppy up...if your going to use a Corbin board for "ramping" effects you're going to need a second clash sensor and the diagram section of the post will show you what I mean.
    Many thanks. I just got my first Corbin today and I thinking about which project to use it on. I'll probably try it in my set-of-the-pants Anakin AOTC LED conversion, but whatever I use it with, I'll be sure to check the Corbin wiring diagrams carefully.

go talk to LDM he's working a very similar project he maybe able to help you.
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    go talk to LDM he's working a very similar project he maybe able to help you.
    Thanks. LDM did his using a 616. I'm doing mine with the original hilt electronics and board (minus the EL driver, of course) and a TCSS Darth Maul conversion kit. I'm making good progress, but haven't tried hooking up the Corbin (which arrived yesterday!) yet. You can see more about it here.

cool beanz matt can't wait to see it finished i always liked that saber
    ...YUP!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post
    Thanks. LDM did his using a 616. I'm doing mine with the original hilt electronics and board (minus the EL driver, of course) and a TCSS Darth Maul conversion kit. I'm making good progress, but haven't tried hooking up the Corbin (which arrived yesterday!) yet. You can see more about it here.

you have 2 options, 5 or 6V voltage regulator with the current board, or simply replacing that EL/crap board. A 616 board is actually a good idea, especially with your corbin v2.
    Last edited by Lord Dottore Matto; 01-10-2009 at 03:37 AM.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Thanks, LDM. Since I've pretty much derailed this thread, I responded to your advice with a question here.