Thread: Hasbro Conversion to lexon 3

Default Hasbro Conversion to lexon 3

Can someone please help me find the link to do the conversion on a 2010 Hasbro Anakin Skywalker Light saber. I have this all apart and I get sound but no light. Please help...

The topic you seek is stickied in the top of this very section....it's the same as the '05 Anakin from MR.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

This is a 2010 Hasbro with removable blade and there is no push connector . I noticed that there is no purple wire coming off the led/sensor and there is only 1 blue wire on led/sensor. When you cut housing open where the power wires are and you splice all the wires back together there is a purple wire from the sound board and it has to go to the gray wires for the sensor to work. I can hook up all the other colored wires to the Neg on the led but I don't have anything to go to the Pos wire on the led. Please help...

This may help you: http://saberproject.de/hasbro/tutori...k_HPLED_e.html
    Wiring up the board of the Anakin should be the same as doing this with the Obi-Wan.
    At the moment I'm writing a Tutorial for the Anakin wrb so this should be updated soon.