Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MR FX sound modules schematics and discussions

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Also keep in mind that when installed in the saber the hilt is part of the heat sink too and every LED will get a little hot.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I know, this is my sixth custom saber. The led was getting unusually hot. Using a 2.2 Ohm 2 Watt resistor solved the problem.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i am not."

Hello guys, question to this sound module:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post

Does anyone get this type running? I wired it classic way: Brown to positive LED all others to negativ LED. I used original 5 connector/6 batteries battery pack.
    But when I connected any combination of switch wires nothing happend. I'm sure the LED is working. Any hint?

RL-547B.jpg

What board is that? Where did you get it? I need a bit more info to help. Just to hazzard a guess at this point, there should probably be a clash sensor hook up somewhere in the bunch for the led. That is likely one of your issues.
    Last edited by Ari-Jaq Xulden; 05-02-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I bought it in auction. Im not sure what exact type it is. It should be Master Replicas because it is using 5 connector battery pack and I recall it should be master Windu. Clash sensor is hooked up so no problem here. For complete assembly look on photo:

IMG_4164-001.jpg

(Dont look for brown colored wire for positive led, I replace it.)

Ah, now we are getting somewhere. Okay the diagram for the link is broken. Here Is the link to the thread. Maybe some one will chime in and re-post the picture. IIRC you use the two purple and the grey wires, but you may try a different combination of the four, say 2 purples and green. You need either a latching SPDT or DPDT switch. That particular board requires a NO and NC contact to work. Hope that helps.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Ok It looks that the board is dead. Still nothing even after I connected switch according to diagram. If I have exact same model I would try to find if there is some demaged part but I dont. So thanks for help.

Pm Zook. He does repairs.

Hi guys, i have the board of an MR LUKE ANH 2007 which looks like this;

IMG_7795.jpg

And it doesnt run. I suspect that when I took my multimeter to the batter/speaker housing i only got 2.4volts coming from it. Is that why it isnt working? Should it be 4+volts?

IMG_7763.JPG
    IMG_7764.JPG
    IMG_7765.JPG

Couldnt find exactly where to put this...but I have a yoda lightsaber that lit up but made no sound. Thanks to this fourm I was able to disassemble and troubleshoot my issues. I was able to get sound to the speaker but the problem is, the sound is very very faint/weak. Why would that be? Poor connection somewhere or a power issue?