Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco and DJ. Saber enthusiasts of Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Looks like you guys had fun.

I think ak is jealous.

I believe you mean a costuming party, to make costumes. Any one of you know how to sew?

And it's break. Brakes are what stop a car.
    no i meant we go around in costumes doing something, but yeah a costuming party would be good to!

and i thought that it was brake? doesn't every one slam on there brakes and sing a christmas song when December hits?
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Do you have a costume yet, then, ak?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

i do not actually. but i do have a neighbor that sews and i do mow his lawn for him, and he is going to teach me to sew. we just need to get it figured out when. then i will make my own jedi costume.

also once i get the styrene i may do a mandolarian costume. on the mando mercs, they have plans for it. that is if i do not buy the metal ones a member sells.

and finally with this one being in the future, once i turn of age, i will get a biker scout armor from a member of astro.net. really nice set to.

so for me and my first costume, its all about getting to it.

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Quote Originally Posted by astromech_kuhns View Post
    eco, are you actually working on that department? if so, awesome! we all need to have a costume party!
    I'm not really working on it for now. I'm just looking for the easiest to interpret plans on the internet and saving up my pennies for the cloth I need.

Quote Originally Posted by astromech_kuhns
    lol. maybe we can invite arkm............... depends on how nice he is. maybe the *two* saber enthusiast would like to come over christmas brake to the real saber smith's house?
    I don't suppose you're talking about yourself, are you? Lol
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

im the saber smith!!!! you and DJ are the enthusiast! and ARKM, well ARKM is just ARKM! alright? we may invite him over. depends on if he brings us burgers or not.....

tutorial on ohms law!!!

Astro, you and Eco both have mothers that are married... so I'm staying home.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

you really want to be my dad?!?!?!?!? touching! and weird! but yes i do have a father already.

what about DJ? leave him out? lol his mom is married as well.

you do need to come! it would be worth it! big time! show us 22! show us 22!

tutorial on ohms law!!!

Where's the dueling video? How can you have sabers and not duel? Lol, looks like you guys had fun.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Quote Originally Posted by astromech_kuhns View Post
    you really want to be my dad?!?!?!?!? touching! and weird! but yes i do have a father already.
    I don't want to be your dad. I don't want to be anyone's dad... but if your mom's hot and if she were single, I could always be one of her mistakes. You know, like you.
    Last edited by ARKM; 11-22-2009 at 03:46 PM.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post

I'm not really working on it for now. I'm just looking for the easiest to interpret plans on the internet and saving up my pennies for the cloth I need.
    They are called "patterns", not plans or blue prints, as I've also seen them referred to.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!